Membership in the Serious Games Association is open to developers, artists, programmers, publishers, project leads, administrators, faculty, human resource personnel, middleware and tool companies, service providers, vendors, researchers, analysts, marketing, advertising and public relations personnel, consultants and students.
Individual Membership. Any individual active in serious games may join the SGA. The cost is $50 annually.
- Meet and talk with other members of the serious games industry
- Learn directly from recognized experts in the field
- See the most up-to-date products in the market
- Have access to the latest research on the serious games market
- Participate in SIG discussions, workshops and conference sessions
- List your products in the Serious Games Directory
- Get a discount to attend the Serious Play Conference
- Win awards for your games through the Serious Play Conference
- Get your games Certified by Serious Play Conference
- Promote your products in Serious Games News
- Receive the SGA newsletter
Company/School District Membership. Publishers, developer studios, consultancy, vendor, non profit organizations and school districts can be members of the SGA for $150 a year.
Sustaining Memberships Companies interested in supporting the Serious Games Association in a broader capacity may become Sustaining Members. Sustaining Members automatically become sponsors of the Serious Play Conference, allowing them to have an icon on both the Serious Play and Serious Games websites and marketing materials for SGA events. Sustaining Members pay $10,000 annually. They may list an unlimited number of titles or services in the Serious Games Directory. They may bring up to 10 attendees to Serious Play Conferences. Consideration will be given for exhibit space and sponsorship of a track. Please inquire about Sustaining Memberships by contacting us at: (310) 450 0729.